SINGAPORE CENTRE FOR GLOBAL MISSIONS HAS A VACANCY:
The National Director (ND) of SCGM will oversee the planning, coordination and management of SCGM’s programmes and services, which seeks to catalyse the national missions movement in Singapore as it continues into the 40th year of ministry in promoting Christian missions. The ND reports to the Chairman of the SCGM Executive Council (Board of Directors) and works with the Council to set the vision, strategy and key goals for the organisation, and to achieve them. The ND will lead the team, build the organisation, allocate finances appropriately and develop partnership to advance the mission of SCGM.
PERSONAL PROFILE REQUIRED
S/he has spiritual maturity, unquestioned integrity; a long term perspective; a strong sense of accountability; a practical ability to get things done; wisdom and good judgment; a fair and thoughtful approach to management, combined with the flexibility and courage to shift direction and experiment with new initiatives; excellent verbal and written communication skills; a high energy level and a spirit of servanthood.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Mission-Focused: Catalyse others’ commitment to Christ’s mission which drives performance and professional motivations.
- Results-Driven: Dedicated to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling, and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.
- Business Acumen: Possesses a high-level of broad business and management skills and is effective at generating financial support for the organisation.
- Visionary: Confronts the complex realities of the environment and simultaneously maintains faith in a better future, providing purpose, direction, and motivation.
- Relationship-Oriented: Understands that people come before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
- Collaborator: Understands the roles and contributions of all sectors of the community and can mobilise resources (financial and human) through meaningful engagement.
- Network-Oriented: Values the power of networks; striving to leverage breadth of community presence, relationships, and strategy.
To apply, please email to [email protected] with your full particulars and CV.